Outdoor High Bright Display Totem
Outdoor digital signage suffering from sun exposure?
Presenting Armagard’s 72" Outdoor High Bright Display Totem
A feat in engineering innovation, Armagard’s 72" Outdoor High Bright Display Totem offers all the features and benefits of the 47" unit, but on a larger scale. The 72" high bright, anti-glare screen is fully operational in temperatures up to 122°F and can achieve light emission between 2,000 NITS & 5,000 NITS.
The towering Outdoor High Bright Display Totem is the ultimate in outdoor advertising technology. Perfect for high-footfall outdoor locations, the Outdoor High Bright Display Totem is sure to attract consumer attention, widen your customer base, increase brand awareness, and raise revenue. Receive a quick return on your investment, plus much more!
- Size (HxWxD) mm:
- 2270 × 1300 × 263
- Powder Coated Mild Steel
- Screen Size:
- IP rating:
- IP56/NEMA 4
- Screen Brightness:
- 2,000 - 5,000 NITS
- Product Code:
Benefits & Suitable Locations
- Eliminates expensive repair costs for outdoor digital signage damaged by constant exposure to sunlight. Investing in an Outdoor High Bright Display saves you money long term.
- Reduces the risk of sunlight causing ‘out-of-action’ signage, which results in revenue loss & brand damage.
- High bright screen features anti-glare technology, which prevents the appearance of ‘black-spots’ in temperatures up to 104°F. The sunlight readable screen enclosure enhances screen longevity.
- Certain to be the centerpiece of any location, and completely unhindered by direct sunlight. The screen remains prominent and visible 24/7.
- Fully customizable and can include additional features to further protect against sunlight.
Benefits of Buying the Outdoor High Bright Display:
- Drive-through facilities
- Public spaces such as parks & tourist attractions
- Schools and university campuses
- Countries with hot climates
- Transport hubs
Ideal Locations for Your Outdoor High Bright Display:
Complete the Inquiry Form for a FREEenvironment suitability assessment.
Additional Features of the Outdoor High Bright Display
As well as safeguarding outdoor digital signage against sunlight, the Outdoor High Bright Display unit has a number of theft-prevention features. The enclosure shields it against other outdoor elements such as rain, wind, and snow, and can withstand forceful impacts.
- Heavy rainfall
- Dust and dirt
- Electrical surges
- Physical impacts
Your Outdoor High Bright Screen Display Is Protected Against:
Peace of Mind When You Buy an Outdoor High Bright Display:
- Five-year warranty coverage on all mechanical parts
- Fast delivery of the fully-assembled sign, ready to install
- Product backing from specialist, sales, & support staff
- High-quality engineering