Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage
Sunlight sapping the power of your outdoor advertising?
Presenting Armagard’s 55" Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage Unit
Capable of achieving screen brightness between 2,000 & 5,000 NITS, Armagard’s 55" Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage Unit overcomes visibility problems caused by harsh lighting. The integrated high-bright screen features anti-glare technology, which refracts both powerful sunlight and industrial lights. With this unit, you won’t miss the chance to reach a customer outdoors, as your advertising remains unimpaired by glare.
Perfect for positioning in high-footfall locations, the Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage system is designed to invite audience interaction. Advertise your product or service with no visibility worries. Stimulate customer interest, develop brand awareness, increase sales, & raise revenue with the Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage system.
- Size (HxWxD)mm:
- 2200 × 904 × 341
- Powder Coated Mild Steel
- Screen Size:
- IP rating:
- IP56/NEMA 4
- Screen Brightness:
- 2,000 - 5,000 NITS
- Product Code:
Benefits & Suitable Locations
- Remains fully operational in temperatures up to 104°F, without the need to purchase a separate air conditioning (AC) unit. Save money immediately by not buying extra equipment.
- Eliminates expensive repair costs for outdoor digital signage damaged by constant exposure to sunlight. Investing in an anti-glare display unit saves you money long term.
- Reduces the risk of sunlight causing ‘out-of-action’ signage, which results in revenue loss & brand damage.
- Requires minimal maintenance and advertises year-round without the hassle of constant check-ups.
- Puts an end to costly screen replacements. Sun absorption destroys the LCD crystals contained in screens, causing ‘black spots’ or total outage. Our Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage system encloses the screen, protecting those crystals and preventing highly-visible damage.
Benefits of buying:
- Public spaces, including parks and tourist attractions
- Schools and university campuses
- Countries with hot climates
- Transport hubs >
Ideal Locations for the Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage Unit:
Complete this form for a FREE suitability assessment of your environment
Further Features of product
As well as safeguarding outdoor digital signage against sunlight, the 55" anti-glare totem digital signage unit has a number of theft prevention features. The enclosure also protects against outdoor elements, other than sunlight, and can withstand forceful impacts.
- Heavy rainfall
- Dust and dirt
- Electrical surges
- Physical impact
Your High Bright Screen Display Is Protected Against:
Peace of Mind When You Buy Armagard’s Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage Unit:
- Five-year warranty coverage on all mechanical parts
- Fast delivery of the fully-assembled sign, ready to install
- Product backing from specialist, sales, & support staff
- High-quality engineering