Imagine… no more maintenance contracts, reduced disruption on the shop floor and getting the most out of your workplace screens. The Waterproof LCD Enclosure provides more than screen protection, it cuts your costs and saves you time…
Tech experts say that an LCD screen in constant use, without much maintenance, will last 40,000 hours [approximately four years] before facing problems with overheating, loss of color and brightness.
In a tough, unconventional workplace setting, the lifespan of an LCD screen can be further reduced. This means they have to be replaced more frequently, increasing your costs.
However, you can increase the lifespan of your 32” – 55” workplace LCD screens with the protection of the stainless steel, Waterproof LCD Enclosure.
What can the Waterproof LCD Enclosure do for your business?
It gives your business screen protection, with minimal maintenance required from you. The unit is equipped to prevent the screen from overheating and because it’s fully sealed, screens remain protected against dust, dirt and liquid penetration.
The protective capabilities of the unit free your business from having to enter into costly maintenance contracts, and by reducing the risk of damage from external factors the need for screen repair becomes virtually non-existent.
By reducing damage threats to your screens and cutting maintenance requirements, your business will benefit in the following ways:
- Screens that last longer than four years at a time, reducing your equipment overheads.
- Profit protection. You’re not having to plunder your profits to finance new screens.
- Reduced downtime. Screens are not frequently breaking down, causing delays on the shop floor and resulting in loss of market share, plus a damaged reputation.
- When a screen does come to the end of its usable life, you can upgrade it without having to remove the enclosure.
An integrated screen system does not offer you this luxury. If it breaks down, you need an engineer to repair it. If it’s irreparable, the entire system has to be replaced on your time and at your expense.
Capable of lasting 10 years or more, the Waterproof LCD Enclosure represents excellent value for money. Chances are, it will outlast your current screens, but it can be used again to protect the next generation.
What are its unique selling points?
It’s hygienic, easy to install & versatile:
- Food grade (316) stainless steel resistant to bacteria build-up.
- Comes fully assembled, complete with fixing bracket, ready for installation.
- Wall, stand or ceiling mountable.
- Use outdoors or inside.
Ideal facilities for installation
- Food Manufacturing Facilities.
- Medical Institutions.
- Car Wash Facilities.
- Car Assembly Plants.
- Commercial Kitchens.
- Power Stations.
All that’s left to do now is order yours. Dial 1-866-434-0807 to talk to an Armagard representative.